*By submitting you agree to receive periodic email updates, special offers, and freebies from Charisma House and its authors. You may unsubscribe at any time. For U.S. residents only.
• EBOOK: Decoding the Prophet Jeremiah | $17.99 Retail Price (First 3 PDF chapters immediately, full ebook on release day October 6th)
• EBOOK: Decoding the Antichrist and the End Times | $17.99 Retail Price
• PDF MEV Bible: The Book of Jeremiah and Lamentations | $9.99 Value
• 21 MP4 Video Downloads: The Book of Jeremiah Teaching Series | Over $60 Value
Jeremiah was an Old Testament voice, but he still speaks to our day. Alone and living in a time of chaos, he was a prophet and Levitical priest whose fellow priests and prophets wanted him dead. In fact, everyone wanted him dead—the political leaders, his neighbors, and even his family.
At twenty-three years old Jeremiah was told to speak truth to power and not to worry what the consequences may be. God told him that people love to praise the Lord but refuse to do what He says. In spite of the judgments cascading upon the heads of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Lord promised a new covenant with Israel and Judah that would revolutionize their walk with Him. In Decoding the Prophet Jeremiah you will discover the following:
• The warnings from God in Jeremiah’s day are for our generation as well.
• Even when you feel betrayed by everyone, there is still hope.
• God keeps His covenant and will never leave you or forsake you.
*By submitting you agree to receive periodic email updates, special offers, and freebies from Charisma House and its authors. You may unsubscribe any time. For U.S. residents only.
MARK BILTZ, founder of El Shaddai Ministries in Washington
State, is a well-known and popular commentator on the
feasts of the Lord and has produced a series of DVDs on
the feasts that has gone around the world. He is also the
author of Blood Moons and Decoding the Antichrist and
the End Times. His research and theories have earned
him guest appearances on both radio and television as
well as the covers of magazines.